0 Your Cart
Anuna Mart Hand Made Agarbatti Stand
- This piece of utility and décor is 100% handmade in India by the skilled workers of Maharashtra which take at least 4-5 hours to make one product. This piece of earthenware is a simple yet elegant to showcase at your place.
- Product dimensions:Height-4cm, Diameter-8cm, Weight-112gram, Material: terracotta
- Care instructions: wipe with dry cloth,Avoid hard brushes on this product.Handle with care. Damages can happen in case of dropping off of the product.
- Other details: the stand has 5 holes to hold incense sticks at the same time. The plate attached to it collects ashes that is produced when the incense burns. Thus, it helps in easy and hassle-free disposal of ashes. It does not absorb moisture and is more hygienic.
- Uses: this incense stand can be used at any occasion to create an aromatic fragrance and a soothing sensation in the surroundings. It also pleases your mood and help in creating a positive environment for everyone. This stand can also be used for the purpose of home décor as it is handmade and showcases the rich culture of our country and the skill of our artisans which makes it stand out from the rest of the artifacts.