0 Your Cart
Anuna Mart Terracotta Handmade Soup Bowl
- This is a 100% handmade product of india made by the skilled workers of Maharashtra. It takes about 5-6 hours to make a ready-to-use bowl.
- Product dimensions:Size- 5cm heightx15cm; Weight-312 gram; Material: terracotta ;Colour: brown
- Care instructions: Wash with cold water. Elegant finish to complement existing kitchen decor. Safe in your microwave, oven, and freezer as well as dishwasher-safe. Avoid hard brushes on this product. Handle with care. Damages can happen in case of dropping off of the product.
- Design: This elegant bowl showcases the simplicity and classic style of a dining set. The bowl has a wide bottom which converges in a convex shape up till the edges to give it a huge volume to store soup or any other eatables. The handles attached on either side of the bowl help in giving strong grip to hold the bowl steadily. It is designed in such a way so as to avoid spills in case of liquids. It does not absorb moisture, is more hygienic and has better heat retention properties.
- Uses: It can be used as a part of a dinner set i.e, can be used for dining purposes and storing food or knick knacks in it. It is even ideal for gifting purposes as it is for personal use as it goes along with all types of kitchen décor with its monotone . Other creative usage of this bowl can be done in decorative and multi-utilization sense. One can use it for keeping handy things in it for a change.