Buyer policies –
1 - Anti-Discrimination Policy-
Anunamart.com connects thoughtful customers around the world with creative entrepreneurs. It’s an ecosystem where buyers and sellers inspire each other and build relationships through making, selling, and buying unique goods. This policy explains the kind of behavior we prohibit Anunamart.com to make sure we all have a positive selling and buying experience.
On Anunamart.com, you can't discriminate based upon:
- National origin
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you. Whether you’re listing items or sending Messages on anunamart.com discrimination is not allowed.
If you found any discrimination on Anunamart.com please report it by emailing us on email@example.com
At Anunamart.com, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too,
- Information Collected or Received
- Choice & Control
- Messages from Anunamart.com
- Information Uses, Sharing & Disclosure
- Your Rights
By using the Services, you acknowledge that Anunamrt.com will use your information in the world where we operate. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information only to those countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information.
2. Information Collected or Received
We collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways. Often, you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information for you to use and for us to provide you the Services. you need to provide us with a valid email address, and for Services that require registration, a name associated with your account that you can choose to represent your identity on Anunamart.Com. You may review, change, or remove that name through your account settings. Additional information, such as a shop name, billing and payment information (including billing contact name, address, telephone number, and credit card information), a telephone number, and/or a physical postal address, may be necessary in order for us to provide a particular service
3. Choice & Control
We know that members of Anunamart.com having control over their own information, so Anunamart.com gives you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. You can also request the deletion of the personal information in your account.
You may choose to connect directly with your email service provider, your mobile device’s address book, or a social network account to import your contacts to Anunamart.com. We do not retain the login information for your email service, mobile device, or social network site.
5. Messages from Anunamart.com
On occasion, Anunamart.com may need to contact you. Primarily, these messages are delivered by email, Anunamart.com Messages, or by push notifications for a variety of reasons, including marketing, transactions, and service update purposes. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you can disable them .Anunamart.com may send you an SMS (or similar) message in order to provide you with customer support or to provide you with information about products and features that you may find of interest.
When you register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, or provide us with your email address or phone number such as for a Guest Checkout purchase, you receive notice of and agree (in some jurisdictions and situations, by an additional unambiguous consent) to receive marketing emails and messages from us.
6. Information Uses, Sharing, & Disclosure
We respect your privacy. Anunamart.com will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy.
Anunamart.com will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your Anunamrt.com member account), as described in this policy, or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you no longer want Anunamrt.com to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account.
8. Your Rights
You may benefit from a number of rights in relation to your information that we process. Some rights apply only in certain limited cases, depending on your location. If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, you can do so via your Anunamart.com account settings or by contacting us.
We may amend or update this policy from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (i) posting the changes on or through the Services, (ii) sending you an email or message about the changes, or (iii) posting an update in the version notes on the Apps’ platform. We encourage you to check back regularly and review any updates.
Anunamart.com is a marketplace where you can sell your products/services directly to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience in Anunamart.om. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
- What Can be Sold on Anunamart.com
- What Can't be Sold on Anunamart.com
- Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly on Anunamrt.com
- Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
- Creating and Uploading Content
- Providing Great Customer Service
- Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
1. What Can be Sold on Anunamart.com
Anunamart.com is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else.
You are using your own photographs – not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling personalized or made-to-order items, you agree that:
All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization (like color choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
For more information on how to list personalized items,.
2. What Can't be Sold on Anunamrt.com
Even if they otherwise meet our marketplace criteria, Prohibited items services and items that violet our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Anunamrt.com.
3. Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly on Anunamart.com
At Anunamart.com, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items and your business.
By selling on Anunamart.com, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your personal information section
- Accurately represent your items in listing and listing photos.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search
4. Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
You are responsible for protecting members’ personal information you receive or process, and you must comply with all relevant legal requirements. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws that govern the ways in which you can use Anunamart.com user information.
5. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Anunamart.com, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, Messages, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights
- False, deceptive, or misleading information.
6. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on anunamart.com
you agree to:
- Honor your dispatch and processing products on time. Sellers are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for dispatch times vary by country. Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your store policies.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order. As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards.
8. Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding delivery, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Messages and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases
- For buyer at the time of registration
Hi ( customer/shop/company name to be filled by automatically )
Thank You for signing up with Anunamart.Com, India's first regional e-commerce global website
To be able to sign in your account please verify your email by clicking below the following link
For merchant at the time of registration
Hi ( Seller/shop/company name to be filled by automatically )
Thank You for joining with Anunamart.Com, India's first regional e-commerce global website
To be able to sign in your account please verify your email by clicking below the following link